Viacom Putting Crown Jewel on Sale Signals Big Media DilemmaBy , , and
High valuation for Paramount unit could trigger other deals
DreamWorks Animation expresses interest in entire film studio
After buying the parent of Paramount Pictures in an epic $10 billion takeover battle in 1994, Sumner Redstone said he wanted to own that business “forever.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's