AK Leads U.S. Steelmaker Rally as More Metal Imports PunishedBy
AK Steel Holding Corp. led a U.S. steelmaker rally after the Department of Commerce imposed tariffs of as much as 266 percent on imports of cold-rolled steel after determining they were priced unfairly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day