U.K. Police Given Phone, Web Spying Right Under Revised BillBy
Bill introduced to Parliament defends hacking by authorites
U.S. tech companies may be forced to comply with court order
Britain’s intelligence agencies will have the power to examine Internet browsing histories and hack phones and computers with a warrant under the latest version of the country’s proposed surveillance law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner