Tullett Prebon's Deal With ICAP on Track to Finish by SeptemberBy
Shareholder vote on transaction is planned for March 24
Revenue increased 13% last year to 796 million pounds
Tullett Prebon Plc, which is buying rival ICAP Plc’s voice-broking division, said the transaction is on pace to conclude by September as it prepares for a shareholder vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing