Trade Deals Must Bolster Government Rights, Canada Minister SaysBy
Canada and Europe announce legal scrubbing of CETA is complete
Dispute procedures becoming sticking point in EU-U.S. pact
Canada agreed to re-open its trade deal with the European Union to strengthen state rights to regulate without fear of legal challenge and to ensure the pact was approved by European lawmakers, Canadian Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks