Suga Says Abe Mulls Economics Panel Ahead of G7 Summit in MayIsabel Reynolds and Maiko Takahashi
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is considering holding a meeting of Japanese and foreign experts to hear their opinions on global economy and financial situation. * Suga: Details to be announced when they are decided * Suga: Idea came from Abe, as host of Group of Seven Summit * NOTE: Japan’s Yomiuri newspaper reported that details will be announced later today and that Abe, Finance Minister Taro Aso and central bank chief Haruhiko Kuroda will be on panel, which will call on expert economists
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself