Samsung Gunning for Apple in Race to Dominate Mobile PaymentsBy
South Korean smartphone maker has signed up 5 million users
Samsung Pay showing faster growth rate than Apple Pay: analyst
In the race to persuade smartphone users to start shopping with mobile wallets, Apple Inc. and Google are facing a stiff challenge from a newer contender: Samsung Electronics Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders