Factories No Longer in Freefall Point to U.S. Services GainBy and
Half of manufacturing industries in survey grew in February
ISM survey chairman says manufacturing may have found bottom
Now that manufacturing is finding a floor, the U.S. economy may get the much-needed pickup in services that will prevent the ceiling from caving in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts