E*Trade Whacks Harvey Keitel's Suit Over Canceled Ad DealBy
Actor sued online brokerage in June over deal for commercials
Judge said offer wasn't binding without written agreement
Get it in writing. Winston Wolfe, the fixer in “Pulp Fiction,” would have known that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks