Glencore Sees Possible Return to Dividend in '17 After Debt CutsBy
Dividend payments next year `open to deliberations': CFO
Glencore scrapped payouts last year as part of debt-cut plan
Glencore Plc, the commodity trader and miner that scrapped its dividend last year because of concerns about its debt load, said it may resume shareholder payouts in 2017 as it strengthens its balance sheet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts