Automakers' Best February Since 2000 Aided by Cheap Gas, HolidayBy , , and
Ford, Fiat Chrysler exceed estimates as rate hits 17.5 million
GM falls short of consensus as it pulls back on rental fleets
Ford Motor Co., Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Honda Motor Co. led automakers as the U.S. posted the best February sales since 2000, with buyers taking advantage of cheap gasoline, low interest rates and Presidents Day deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts