DreamWorks' Katzenberg Muses About a Paramount MergerBy
Animation CEO worked at legendary studio for 11 years
Planned sale of Paramount stake doesn't interest DreamWorks
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. would be interested in combining with Viacom Inc.’s Paramount Pictures if it could find a financial partner to back a deal, Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Katzenberg said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks