Closed EU Borders Would Hurt Slovenia's Economy, Chamber SaysBy
Cost to Slovenian truckers estimated at up to EU100m
Impact on rest of export-oriented economy would be bigger
The European Union’s refugees crisis will undermine Slovenia’s economy if the bloc’s migrant crisis forces further border closures, according to the country’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks