China Resources Said Near SAB JV Buyout for About $2 BillionBy , , and
Deal would give co. full ownership of best-selling beer Snow
Agreement for 49% stake may be announced as soon as this week
China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co. is near an agreement to buy out the remaining stake in Snow beer, its Chinese brewery joint venture with SABMiller Plc, for about $2 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks