Brazil Company Illegally Funded 2010 Rousseff Campaign - FolhaBy , , and
A group of executives at Andrade Gutierrez said in a plea bargain deal that the country’s No. 2 construction firm gave illegal contributions to President Dilma Rousseff’s election campaign in 2010, Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts