Schelling Makes Last-Ditch Heta Offer to German BondholdersBy and
Bad bank debt tender offer sweetened with special security
Carinthia's offer to Heta's bondholders expires March 11
Austrian Finance Minister Hans Joerg Schelling ventured into the lion’s den to make his final sales pitch to German creditors of bad bank Heta Asset Resolution AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single