U.S. Stocks Climb With Oil While Treasuries Fall After Jobs DataBy and
Improved U.S. outlook boosts bets on Fed rate-hike path
Crude settles at eight-week high after U.S. gasoline data
U.S. equities rose a second day as crude oil’s recovery underpinned energy share gains. Treasuries dropped after jobs data reignited speculation that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this year, damping currency volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion