An Online Lender `Disrupting' Banks? More Like Helping OutBy
Lending startup Fundation enters pact with more than 200 banks
Program aims to reduce `friction' in small-business lending
More than 200 U.S. banks are finding not every financial-technology startup is out to steal their business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's