Yuan in Longest Declining Run Since December as PBOC Cuts FixingBy
China focusing more on index of currencies, OCBC's Xie says
Dollar plays biggest role in currency basket: Governor Zhou
The yuan weakened for a seventh day, the longest run of declines since December, as China’s central bank lowered the currency’s reference rate and the dollar advanced amid data showing a strengthening U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts