Republicans Jump on Trump for Failing to Rebuke David DukeBy
Trump blames faulty earpiece for uncertain interview answers
Candidate says he's never met white supremacist Duke
The Republican Party began to fracture over its presidential front-runner, Donald Trump, as Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse vowed never to support the billionaire and Mitt Romney said his remarks over the weekend about the Ku Klux Klan were "disqualifying and disgusting."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner