Al-Qaeda Attacks in Somalia Mount as Leaders Urge Troop SupportBy
Amisom-contributing nations call for troops deployment in Gedo
African nations concerned by EU decision to cut Amisom funding
Al-Qaeda-linked militants in Somalia claimed responsibility for attacks that killed at least 40 people over the weekend as African leaders called for increased international backing for multinational forces fighting the insurgents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's