San Leon Abandons 6 Gas-Exploration Permit Requests in SpainBy
Applications were in Navarra, Basque region, Aragon, Catalonia
Shale in Spain `could hardly be tougher,' Munoz-Conde says
San Leon Energy Plc, the Irish exploration company that’s searched for shale gas across Europe, dropped six of its license applications in Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's