OPEC Oil Output Slips From Record in February, Survey ShowsMark Shenk
Iran pumped 3 million barrels a day, most since July 2012
Iraqi oil output slipped from record on northern export cut
OPEC crude production slipped in February from the highest level in Bloomberg data going back 20 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards