Modi Eyes Political Rebirth With Budget Moves to Win Rural IndiaBy and
Pro-farmer proposals designed to change pro-corporate image
Election losses triggered pivot nearly two years into term
For all the disappointment among investors since Prime Minister Narendra Modi swept to power nearly two years ago, India’s farmers have been even more frustrated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks