Korea's Won Drops to Asia Worst as Rate-Cut Bets Spur Bond RallyBy
Geopolitical tensions from North Korea weigh on sentiment
Samsung Futures predicts won will weaken to 1,250 in March
South Korea’s won posted the biggest monthly decline since July as odds for another interest-rate cut build, just as the outlook for higher U.S. borrowing costs boosts the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's