Golden Guernsey Cows Shine Again Amid Healthier Milk ClaimsBy
Guernseys typically make milk free of disease-linked protein
Australian breeders struggle to meet demand from Asia
In dairy circles, Guernsey cows have long been overshadowed by their heftier, black-and-white cousins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards