Germany's Nazi Past Clashes With Refugee Debate at Top CourtBy
Constitutional court hearing case to outlaw right-wing party
Former German justice minister warns suit could backfire
Germany’s heated debate over refugees and its troubled political past have collided as the country’s top court considers whether to outlaw a far-right party accused of espousing Nazi views.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards