European Stocks Rally in Last Hour of Trading as Miners JumpBy
Stoxx 600 post three-day gain for first time this year
Inflation drops as ECB meets to review policy next week
A late-trading rally pushed European equities up for a third day -- the first time it happened this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License