Cuomo Seeks to Halt Spectra Gas Line Work Near Nuclear PlantBy
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo urged federal energy regulators on Monday to suspend construction on a Spectra Energy Corp. natural-gas pipeline that he said may pose safety risks because of its proximity to a nuclear power plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets