Corbat Heads to Cancer Benefit as Staff Beats Fundraising TargetBy
Junior staffer, cancer survivor Robert Perretta drove campaign
Corbat eats dumplings, bids on cocktail party at Daniel
At the Plaza Hotel Thursday night, Citigroup Chief Executive Officer Michael Corbatcelebrated a project that beat its revenue target by 37 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts