Canada Stocks Rise, Cap Monthly Gain as Oil Jumps; Valeant DropsEric Lam
S&P/TSX rebound reverses February losses, halts 3-month slide
Valeant extends decline after disclosing SEC investigation
Canadian stocks rose a third day to halt a three-month slide on February’s final trading day, as advances among commodities producers overshadowed a plunge in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone