Cameron Slaps Down Cabinet Member Over `Campaign of Fear' RemarkBy
`Brexit' campaign highlights splits in ruling Conservatives
Prime Minister will `speak plainly' on what he regards as best
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s office rejected comments by Chris Grayling, leader of the House of Commons and a member of the cabinet, that the government is running a “relentless campaign of fear” about the risks of Britain leaving the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing