Bidvest First-Half Profit Rises as Food-Services Boosts EarningsBy
Bidvest Group, South Africa’s second-biggest company by revenue, said first-half earnings rose 9.5 percent, boosted by increased profit at its food-services unit, which the company is preparing to spin off, and the benefits of a weaker rand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion