Oil Rises to Seven-Week High as Saudis to Work With ProducersBy
Saudis to work to curb oil fluctuations: Saudi Press Agency
Gasoline, diesel climb as March contracts near expiration
Crude closed at the highest in seven weeks as Saudi Arabia said it would work with other producers to curb market fluctuations and China’s central bank stepped up efforts to support the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock