Rouhani Allies Sweep Tehran Seats in Poll Boost for ModeratesBy and
Progressive candidates make gains in parliament, clerical body
Conservatives on `back foot but not defeated,' analyst says
Allies of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani made significant gains as preliminary results from last week’s twin election were announced, with reformist and moderate candidates capturing all 30 parliamentary seats in Tehran.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone