Surge Pricing at Disneyland Could Boost Ticket Costs by 20%By
Florida, California locations adjust cost of single-day ticket
Entry for weekdays during school year to get price cut
Walt Disney Co. is raising the cost to visit its U.S. theme parks like Disneyland as much as 20 percent during the busiest times of year and lowering them on typically slow days at its California resorts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day