Venezuela Bond Payment Spurs Rally in PDVSA Notes Due in OctoberBy and
Oil's biggest weekly rally since August bolsters outlook
Government says it will continue paying debt due this year
Bonds from Venezuela’s state oil company due in October surged after the country paid $1.5 billion of debt that matured Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's