U.S. Notes Gain for Fifth Week as Citigroup Warns of RecessionBy and
Citigroup economists says chance of global recession is high
Markets are `risk off,' Sumitomo Mitsui Trust's Kuriki says
Treasury 10-year notes headed for a fifth weekly gain, the longest run in 13 months, on concern this year’s financial-market turmoil will slow global economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards