SunEdison, Vivint Surge as Judge Clears Path for AcquisitionBy
Delaware judge's decision means $1.9 billion deal can proceed
TerraForm agreed to buy $799 million of Vivint solar assets
SunEdison Inc., the world’s biggest clean-energy developer, rallied the most in 14 years after a judge in Delaware rejected a plea to block a portion of its $1.9 billion acquisition of Vivint Solar Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm