SunEdison, Vivint Surge as Judge Clears Path for AcquisitionBy
Delaware judge's decision means $1.9 billion deal can proceed
TerraForm agreed to buy $799 million of Vivint solar assets
SunEdison Inc., the world’s biggest clean-energy developer, rallied the most in 14 years after a judge in Delaware rejected a plea to block a portion of its $1.9 billion acquisition of Vivint Solar Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts