State Farm Profit Jumps 48% to $6.2 Billion on Pharma DealsBy
Results include $3 billion increase in realized capital gains
CEO Tipsord reports earnings for first time after Rust's exit
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., the largest U.S. property-casualty insurer, said 2015 profit rose 48 percent on investment gains tied to pharmaceutical holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's