Russian Bonds Set for Three-Month High as Rate-Cut Bets IncreaseBy
Traders predicting reduction of as much as 70 basis points
Ruble gains most in emerging markets as oil rallies in London
Russian government bonds rose to the highest level since November as wagers on borrowing costs indicate the market is expecting the central bank to cut in the next six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets