NBC Will Replace Ads With Content Paid for by American ExpressBy
More scenes, interviews will air instead of 30-second spots
Advertising deal shows how NBC, BuzzFeed plan to work together
Comcast Corp.’s NBCUniversal will replace advertising on some shows next week with content paid for by American Express Co., another sign of how programmers are testing new strategies as consumers become less tolerant of 30-second commercials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's