Indian Bonds Rally as Central Bank to Buy Back More DebtBy
RBI to buy as much as 120 billion rupees of notes on March 3
Ten-year securities complete fourth weekly drop before budget
Indian sovereign bonds maturing in 2026 rallied the most since the notes were issued in early January on optimism cash supply will improve as the central bank announced plans to buy back more debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks