House Votes to Lift Curbs on Imports of Ivory ProductsBy
Musicians, gun owners could benefit from easing of ban
U.S. already moving to relax ban on small amounts of ivory
U.S. import restrictions put in place to curb demand for the tusks of endangered elephants could be rolled back after orchestra musicians and gun collectors complained that the ban went too far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks