Hedge Funds' Bearish Gas Bets Pay Off With Slide to 17-Year LowBy
Gas futures settled on Feb. 25 at lowest since March, 19, 1999
Stockpiles of the heating fuel are at a seasonal record
For more than a year, hedge funds have held a bearish position in U.S. natural gas, betting that a ballooning supply glut would hammer prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts