Gordhan Threatens to Resign Over Tax Boss, Business Day ReportsBy
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan threatened to resign if President Jacob Zuma doesn’t fire the head of the country’s tax authority, Business Day reported, citing unidentified people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks