Euro-Area Inflation Rate Seen Heading Back to Zero AgainBy and
Survey says consumer prices probably stagnated in February
Recent data may reinforce worries among ECB policy makers
The euro area’s inflation rate probably slipped back to zero this month, ending a brief run of price gains and adding urgency to the European Central Bank’s review of its stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt