Dollar Climbs Most Since December as U.S. Growth Tops ForecastBy and
U.S. currency extends longest run of gains versus yen in month
Economy grew at 1 percent annualized rate in fourth quarter
The dollar rallied the most in two months after a series of better-than-forecast economic reports boosted the outlook for U.S. growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's