Global Slowdown Concerns Policy Makers as Fed, ECB Ponder RatesBy , , and
Brainard says Fed policy path may be lower than anticipated
Praet says weakening indicators are warning sign for ECB
Central bankers from the U.S. and Europe said weaker global growth will affect the economic outlook and may have implications for the pace of monetary policy divergence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's