UN's Ban Urges South Sudan Leader to Put Peace Before PoliticsBy
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged warring sides in South Sudan to “put peace above politics” and form a unity government without further delay, and said the oil-producing country needs $1.3 billion of aid this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks